I wrote most of these articles and conference reports while I was doing my M.Ed.(CI). Originally put up on the website TeachAsiaOnline.com (defunct since 2009), I have decided to archive them here as I think most of the information is still relevant and useful for others. (2012) I'm now picking up where I left off to write about more recent seminars I attended.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

(Overview) Effective Management of the School Responsible for ICT Development

Speakers: Paul Hynes, Richard Shotten, David Mathias
Organised by: British Council, Bangkok (Thai-UK Education Festival 2006)
Date: 4 February 2006
Location: Novotel Hotel Siam Square, Monet Pissarro Room, Bangkok

Information Technology in Education Master class
Information technology is becoming more and more important in every walk of life and the field of education is no exception. On the 4th February 2006 the British Council held a Master class on the theme of ICT and Quality education in a changing world.
It was a chance for Thai educators to talk to those in the British system who are at the cutting edge of educational technology, to see what works in the UK, what does not work, and what the future may bring.


(2) Using games technology in education by Richard Shotten

(c) cafavier, 2006-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment