I wrote most of these articles and conference reports while I was doing my M.Ed.(CI). Originally put up on the website TeachAsiaOnline.com (defunct since 2009), I have decided to archive them here as I think most of the information is still relevant and useful for others. (2012) I'm now picking up where I left off to write about more recent seminars I attended.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

(Overview) International Conference on Educational Leadership

Speakers: Prof. Dr. Deanne Magnusson, Dr. Maria Bamforth, Dr. Pushpanadham Karanam
Organised by: Faculty of Education, ABAC, Bangkok
Date: 25-26 November 2005
Location: ABAC Bangna Campus, Bangkok

(1) Leadership for Student-Centered Learning in a Culture of Educational Change by Prof. Dr. Deanne Magnusson, University of Minnesota, USA

(2) Building Leadership through Effective Communication by Dr. Maria Bamforth, University of Huddersfield, England and Dr. Pushpanadham Karanam, Assumption University

(c) cafavier, 2005-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment