I wrote most of these articles and conference reports while I was doing my M.Ed.(CI). Originally put up on the website TeachAsiaOnline.com (defunct since 2009), I have decided to archive them here as I think most of the information is still relevant and useful for others. (2012) I'm now picking up where I left off to write about more recent seminars I attended.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

(Overview) Looking for Practical Ways to Help Develop Students’ Language Proficiency

Ms. Sheila Taylor
Speakers: Ms. Jane Willis, Mr. Dave Willis, Ms. Sheila Taylor
Organised by: Oxford University Press, ELT Division, Bangkok
Date: 24 January 2006
Location: Orchid 2, Ambassador Hotel, Sukhumvit 11, Bangkok

(1) Current Issues in Education by Ms. Jane Willis and Mr. Dave Willis
http://education-articles-and-conferences.blogspot.com/2011/11/current-issues-in-education-2006.html

(2) Task-Based Learning and Teaching by Mr. Dave Willis


(c) cafavier, 2006-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment